PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys and girls,

I no that blonde women are supposed to be dumb - but i,am in he process of wanting to play 45man turbos, i really do think that these games are beatable, reasons being especially at the micros i really dont think a good % of players no good push/fold poker, and as we all no, turbos are mainly push/fold from mid levels, this is were i think the small edge comes from in turbos, so my main queston is: what bankroll is required for these 45mans - i no that 128 buy ins is the normal for standard 45mans, so would you think 256 buy ins is to nitty for turbos?

thx maria

Hi ImpactPoint!

Welcome to the PokerSchoolOnline forum! If you have not already done so, please visit >HERE< to find out what the site has to offer.

As for an answer to your question, you can read the Bankroll Management article >HERE<. It doesn't specifically reference the style of game (Turbo, Hyper, etc.) but for higher variance games, you should as you suggested, increase the number of buy-ins. Remember, the suggested bankroll management in the article are guidelines for you. However, it is recommended that you do not go below these suggestions, especially if you're just starting out.

I hope you find this information useful. If you have any more questions, feel free to post them in the forum.

Good luck at the tables!

Lester
    Follow me on Twitter

Comment

thx

thx alot Lester - much aprreciated.

Maria

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.