PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When can i start playing cash games??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can i start playing cash games??

I have been playing this now for a little over a month, i studied a fair abit on the tournament and sit and go courses and ended up with some pretty good stratergies to be a real contender or in the 9max sit and go turbos for instance won 4 games in a row.. I can eaasily get into the money stage of big tournaments (360max at micro levels) .. Is this enough information for you guys to help me weather or not i maybe ready for cash games yet??? umbup: JahRasta

Hi JahRasta NZ

Thank you for your post and welcome to pokerschoolonline.

This link will help you find your way round.

Play money games are a lot different than real money games. They are an excelent way to try out your stratagies but the only real way to improve your game is by playing real money games.

One of the most important aspects of cash games is bankroll management, and you will find more information about that in the link i have given you.

Really only you know if your ready to play cash games,

Comment

Forgive me if I'm mistaken here, but I think JahRasta was asking about cash ring games because it sounds like he's already crushing real money micro tourneys. If this is the case, the first criteria of whether you're ready or not is bankroll (as mentioned above): do you have enough cash to play at the stakes you want? Beyond that, the only real way to find out is to jump in and start playing while minding your bankroll management.

Good luck at the tables!

Lester
      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Thanks for the help guys... and yes i have already been playig in the real money games.!! but i do need to sort out my bankroll management as i have not heard of this yet?? wat stakes do most begginers play at?? i want to move uo from micro tourneys and micro levels so what should my next step be?

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.