PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kia Ora

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kia Ora

Hi Hi! I'm Craig from New Zealand.

I have been chipping away at the beginner PSO for about three weeks now, as work allows. Having been a Draw player in the past, I have found this process informative, insightful, & motivating.Having said that, this is my first forum post & has only been spurred on by an email reminder (that's the motivating part I mentioned earlier haha.)

My preconceptions concerning online social networking & forum posting have been challenged by skimming some of the content here & finding it honest, friendly, & helpful.

I hope to become more involved with the community as the New Year approaches.

See y'all out there!

Hi xtant88. Welcome to the Forum.There is a welcome page to help new members find all the good things at PSO.

You do not have to abandon draw poker at PokerStars. There are some draw players out there, although NLHE is the most popular game. I am looking forward to your contributions in the forum as you might have a few different viewpoints because of your background.

Good luck
    Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.