PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi all forum peoples.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all forum peoples.......

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent, I just got to find one...............

Hi o0F, Welcome to the Pokerschoolonline. Here is an overview of the site that will help you get to know the place a bit better. I don't think you should try improve your game by playing with better players as you will likely lose a lot of money in the process. I started playing at 2nl, where the majority of players are bad,yet I have improved.I used a lot of the resources on PSO to help me to do so. If you want to improve I think Live training is the best place to start, followed closely by the hand analysis forums. If you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to post in the forum or PM me or one our moderator team. Best of luck in your endevour Oliver. umbup:
    Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.