PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Everybody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everybody

Hi,
    Im new to Poker. Been playing about three weeks now i guess. I have been following the school lessons and entering some MTTs. Managed to get to last ten of a 427 person field last night, qualifying for the second stage on the NZPT freeroll.....

Early days for me but im chuffed with progress so far.

Hope your all good.
    Joe

Hi Joe! Welcome to the forum. Here is a link that will help to get you familiar with many of the options that PSO has to offer. Be sure to check out the live training sessions and the video library. There are many sessions that can help with MTT play and if you have any questions, please let us know. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi joon, welcome to the forum, I'm AAA and I'm fairly new here too, but I'm not new to poker I'v been playing since 2005, last 10 finish was a job well done mate, try your luck in the poker school open league and win some real money, or go to the stakes and sharingss section and ask for a stake when you feel like you'v gotten good enough.
      GOOD LUCK

Comment

Originally posted by Joon86 View Post
        Hi, Im new to Poker. Managed to get to last ten of a 427 person field last night, qualifying for the second stage on the NZPT freeroll.....
        Hi Joe, Welcome to PSO, Well done on the deep run and ask plenty of questions while your here, it's the only way to learn the game. Raiser umbup:

Comment

hey Joe...Welcome and Good Luck on the tablesumbup:

Comment

Thanks for the great welcome people. I obviously got a bit carried away last night and entered a real money tourney, only a few dollars but its gone ha. Gonna check out the skill league I think, seems a good shout. Then I have the second round of the NZPT free roll thing to look forward to Sunday night.
            I'm actually an Englishman living in Auckland, NZ for a year. I have a fair bit of spare time on my hands so thought why not play the game I like to watch on the tv.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.