PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey there.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there.

Just signed up today and thought I would say hello. I hope to be active on here and more importantly improve my game!

Hi Guyguyson! Welcome to the forum. Here is a link that will help to get you more familiar with some of the things that PSO has to offer. As a new player, you may also want to check out the Bankroll Builder promotion. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the info! Though I fear I may not be elegible for the bankroll promotion because I jumped the gun and completed the poker basics quiz. So with that in mind I'll probaby just take advantage of the FPP bonus instead.

Comment

Passing the quiz alone, won't disqualify you from the bankroll builder.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yes,, john is right,

i did the quiz first before getting onto the bankroll builder promo, and i was still eligible, so,, go to the 'bankroll builder' forum and start your own thread titled 'bankroll builder' and you will get a response on your eligibility.

good luck!
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Guyguyson View Post
            Just signed up today and thought I would say hello. I hope to be active on here and more importantly improve my game!
            Hi Guyguyson, Nice to meet you and welcome to the school. Your in the right place if you want to improve your game. There's tons of material here and things happening daily such as live training and games. Let us know if you've any questions about anything, we're here to help. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks for the info. I've just made a deposit so I don't think i'll get the promotion anymore which is fine, the information on this site is far more useful than $2 anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.