PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all.

Hello my name is Lewis, I'm 21 and from the UK. I've only played poker for fun, so I'm nervous playing with cash, my friends, are currently helping me as well, so you never know, I could be the next Ivey! haha. I love other stuff, just trying to make this another hobby to get into!

:S

Hope to see you all at the tables.

Lewis.

Welcome Lewis....have fun and learn too...plenty of Brits on here GL Weaselumbup:

Comment

Hi Lewis, Welcome to PSO and if you have some spare time check out >live training< umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
        Hi Lewis, Welcome to PSO and if you have some spare time check out >live training< umbup:
        Hey I'm doing the Introduction to Pokerstars Training, later at 11:30 pm tonight. will be good.

Comment

Hi Cashblow811! Welcome to the fourm. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with many of the options that PSO has to offer. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you all for the very warm welcome!, I hope I do well.

See you at the tables

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.