PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiya all :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya all :D

I had been playing the PSO freerolls for a while when I realized there was a sign-up for this I could have been tracking my progress for a bit longer but I am quite pleased with the progress so far. Had my best finish in this tourny a couple of nights ago...18th umbup: with a massive $.02 payout...hehe it was great fun and a real pleasure to play with folks who ,rather than playing with a "it's just a freeroll" mentality, want to gain valuable practice and experience. See you at the tables, Janey

Welcome

Welcome to the forum. There are lots of resources here to make your poker playing career more profitable and more enjoyable.

Congratulations on your ITM finish in the Open League. You have already shown a significant improvement in tour results in the short period of time you have been playing in the league. Avoid those early exits abd continue having the top 10% finishes and you can still make the month end prize money.

Good luck
    Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Doug, thank you for the warm welcome I am hoping to keep up my forward progress and have my fingers crossed to finish high enough at the end of the month to aquire some prize money....and hey...if not this month...there is always next
      Last edited by mzmoneyjane; Tue Sep 25, 2012, 12:02 AM. Reason: misspelled

Comment

Originally posted by mzmoneyjane View Post
        See you at the tables, Janey
        Hi there, Nice to meet you and welcome! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome to the forum
          Check this out - http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...s-Battleground
          You can write about your league goals here, always get good feedback from other members and will be good to see you progress
          good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.