PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting OOut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting OOut

Hey everyone...
    This is my first post but joined 2 weeks ago.

Been playing poker recreationally for over a year now, but just recently been laying a lot more.

I opened 2 account ( PartyPoker and Pokerstars - deposited $50.00 each).

i joined poker school online because before i use to play SitnGo 1 table but couldn't get any traction...i use to bust a lot on the bubble (frustrating) however since i has been reading and watching videos here, my play has definitely improved.

My bankroll is down in PokerStars but i believe i was playing the woring games ( MTT and MT SitnGo) gonna stick to Single table sitbgo for awhile.

My account in PartyPoker is over $200 playing single table SitnGo...

This site has definitley improved my game...

Thanks a bunch

Welcome to PSO and glad to hear it's helping your play. You should think about attending some of the live training sessions if you haven't already. They're a great way to learn how to improve and you can have any questions answered about avoinding that annoying bubble bust out. Good luck at the tables! umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi RamNet1966! Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with many of the options that PSO has to offer. Everyone will find that certain games fit their playing style better than others. Find one that will work for you and go with it. However, patience is a virtue at all of the tables. The more players in a tourney, the more patience you'll need. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks for the reply...i usually access the site for my daily fix

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.