PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a faq for abbreviations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a faq for abbreviations?

Having trouble understanding some of the abbreviations out there such as ATC and af. I was wondering if there was a faq available that would cover this. Thanks

Google "ATC poker definition" and you'll find some options.

HTH (hope that helps)

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome to PSO Hi delgato2069, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. This is where you can find the PSO poker glossary. Good luck at the tables.umbup:
      Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Wed Sep 05, 2012, 08:13 AM.
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by delgato2069 View Post
        Having trouble understanding some of the abbreviations out there such as ATC and af. I was wondering if there was a faq available that would cover this. Thanks
        Hi,

I had to google because I don't understand the acrimoniousness of the poker acronym.

ATC = Any Two Cards (serious maths or playing 72o oop)

AF = Aggression Factor (raising 72o utg and stack someone)

Serious I didn't know those terms and I learn too. Jokes are free.

Comment

re post

seen as how jokes are free i thought faq was an abbreviation with a few meanings

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.