PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just to say hello....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to say hello....

I have been here at Pokerstars for quite a few years now, nothing too serious or special but thought I should come in and say both Hello and Thank You!

I have been an amateur, easy going player just for the love of the game. Thanks for the great advice and the widely available and over-whelming amount of information provided.

Its nice to see some of the familiar names and avatars here that I have come across at the tables.
    Anyhow just thought it was about time to come on in and say hello.
    Take care all and the best of luck to everyone!

See you at the final table!

Hi tdouce! Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with some of the things that PSO has to offer. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.