PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new pso member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pso member

hello everyone,
    my name is kevin from toronto canada, i have been playing poker for many years and use to have great succuss live then online, but fter a long break i just cant win consisently anymore, and i refused to give. so a freind of mine directed me here, to take all the courses and basicly relearn the game the way its being played nowadays,i will end this introduction here short and simple but there wil be more
    ps name roberts2k

Hi roberts2k, Nice to meet you and thanks for posting your introduction to the Forum. I'll give you this link as it's a handy guide to finding your way around for the fist time. If you ever have any questions feel free to post them here in the Forum, there's lots of great members here that will gladly help you out. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hey roberts2k

I hope you enjoy your time here and make the most out of it. See you around

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.