PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

community invititation code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• community invititation code

how do i get an invite for poker school?

Hi Dannyboy2485! Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with the things that PSO has to offer. What are you looking for with regards to an invitation code? As a PSO member, you're already eligible for the Open and Premier Skill League Qualifier leagues (you don't need an invitation code for them). Please let us know what you're looking for and we'll gladly do what we can to help you. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Dannyboy. To be eligible for the month end prizes for the open league you have to pass the basic and core quizes that are given at the end of the basic and core courses. Some of the video recordings are not available for viewing unless you have earned the required amount of VPPs on Pokerstars in the month or the previous month.

Good luck
      Doug
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

OK.Question...How do I get the inv.code for the Community Home Games?? Anybody???...tx

Comment

Originally posted by beerdoh View Post
          OK.Question...How do I get the inv.code for the Community Home Games?? Anybody???...tx
          Hi, You'll find it HERE Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.