PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi PSO

Hello fellow poker fans

I'm from Montreal and I used to play on FullTiltPoker. Then... I don't know I suddenly lost the will to play there... oh I dont know, around june 2011

Then I switched to EspeceJeux since then, which is a state owned website here in Québec.

I am mostly a cash game player, but I have done some S&G and some smaller tourneys.
    I put 20$ on FTP, started at 2NL, got it all up to a short sting at 25NL until my bankroll mysteriously vanished along with FTP

So I started back on EspacJeux where I got a free 10$ and I rebuilded.
    Now I'm playing 30NL

I figured that this time around, I'd clear a full bonus when I deposit on PokerStars, so still working on my BR before I switch here.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all!

Hi Kazhaam,

A very warm welcome to Pokerschoolonline, Good luck with your plans.

There are some great features available here to help with your game which you can find by following this link

Hope you enjoy your stay, and good luck at the tables.

Regards

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Kazhaam View Post
      Hello fellow poker fans..... ...... it's nice to meet you all!
      Hi Kazhaam, Nice to meet you too! Enjoy all that PSO has to offer! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.