PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Scotland :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Scotland :)

Hi guys my user name is MrPiggyAA, I don't know why I chose this name, first name that poped into my head at the time. Well I am 21 and I love to play poker. I was at the PKR site for a while, but I couldn't be bothered because there were to many donks who played. ( Although I'm not good my self lol! ) I sadly can't deposit at the moment, I am going to try and build my bankroll from scratch. ( if it's even possible ! ) However, I got a new job yesterday at tesco starting next week wooop. so mayby next week I can deposit. Anyway that's MrPiggy Out See ya at the tables. umbup:

Hi MrPiggyAA

Welcome to PSO,

Your name is fine, ( you should see some others)

Hopefully you will find lots of stuff here to help you on your way. This link will give you lots of usefull information about the site.

Enjoy your stay , and good luck at the tables.

Comment

Hi MrPiggyAA! It will be a process, but you CAN build a bankroll from nothing from the freerolls..... I'm proof of it. Before black friday (since I'm in the US), I started from scratch in the astronomer freerolls, built my bankroll up to $25 (it will take awhile) and then started playing the small micro tourneys and kept moving up as my bankroll allowed. Make sure that you take a look at the bankroll management section in the courses, as any missteps and playing above your bankroll can be a problem. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi there. It is possible to build your bankroll from nothing here, although unless you are much better than the other free rollers it is a long hard grind. The good news is that there is a huge amount of information on this site you can use to improve your game.So have some fun, learn a little, and make some money.

Doug
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.