PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. been playing poker for a fair few years now, was reading about the pokerschoolonline the other day and jumped at the chance so i can work on the leaks in my game, and believe me there are many

Originally posted by zeiked View Post
    Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. been playing poker for a fair few years now, was reading about the pokerschoolonline the other day and jumped at the chance so i can work on the leaks in my game, and believe me there are many
    Hello there zeiked, Great to see you posting here! Here is a thread that will initially help you find your around around PSO and tell you what the site has to offer you! Welcome To PokerSchoolOnline Also you are very welcome to join the PSO Community Home Game I hope you have fun here and learn plenty. Any questions just ask as there are plenty of good peeps here that are more than willing to offer advice and help along the way. I highly recommend participating in as many Live Training Sessions as you can each week as the are a great way to learn. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hey man, welcome! PSO is a great resource, as RR said take advantage of the live training.

Comment

Hi there

Welcome zeiked Good step in your poker career to join this site as it contains a wealth of information and tools to help your game not to mention the league games and Home games to help hone your skills! Welcome to PSO!

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.