PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 1

Taking courses at PSO, hope i'm as on to it about poker as i think i am

Hi Kiwi! Welcome to PSO's forums! I know you're taking the courses, but if you get time and haven't seen them, check these videos out. They're a pretty cool set of short intro vids that are also great.

I hope you get lots from the forum! If you need help with anything, feel free to send me or anyone else you see hanging around a PM. We'd be glad to help you solve problems or find learning resources; there are lots of them. There's also a good thread at the top of this forum that might help you find stuff.

Good luck with your studies! Keep us updated with your blog!

Comment

Hi KiwiPleasure!

The PSO courses and videos are really great definitely time well spent checking them out.

Have a question for you. How do you like living in New Zealand? It seems like a really nice place. I have the opportunity to get a working visa and come visit for a while, maybe do some fruit picking or winery work while there... also have lots of fun and play lots of online poker!

Anyways, welcome. Not sure if there are too many New Zealanders around here at the PSO. Maybe you can invite some friends.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.