PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi, I play poker for 4 years ... just two online ... but this problem and I cannot understand .. I hope that you can elucidate me : Why every time a player has a bigger stack than me ... wins all hands against me? why pokerstars helps those who have bigger stack ?? .. it happens with me very often .. and certainly i know that i'm not the only one which happens...

P s : sorry for my english.

Hi I.valentin09! Welcome to the forum! Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with everything that PSO has to offer. The size of a stack that a player has, as no bearing on the odds of any particular two cards. There is no favor given to any player and the security of the games is a priority. The key for a player is to get their chips into the most favorable situations possible, considering the equity that their particular hand has vs the opponent's range of cards (not just their particular hand) and the pot equity of the chips that the player will have to put in. The places that you will want to start with is the course section above, then in the video section (especially the theory classes from the trainers), then the live training sessions. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi I.valentin09 and welcome to PSO

Be sure to make full use of what is at offer here and you will be beating your games in no time. In the mean time GL at the tables, chris

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.