PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Word

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word

Hi everyone.

I've had an account here for several years and I had a few bad experiences and several good ones in the past.I took some time off due to the bad ones ,but decided to come back and play again
    When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.

Hi Deanihilator!

I hope you have more good experiences than bad from here on. If you need any help finding your way around the forums, don't be afraid to let us know. We'd love to help!

Comment

"A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Hi there Deanihilator, Welcome To Pso! Like Panicky said there's lots of good peeps here! Your invited to join in the games at the PSO Community Home Game See you around and good luck at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks for the warning Ron
          Thanks all and you can call me Dean ,Deano,Deaner or just plain old D guess I wasn't clear on that
          Let me say that my bad experiences were personal ones and not poker related.I'll leave it at that.

I do have a question though.
          What are the chances of pokerstars server crashing and they mix up my play money with real money account ?
          When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.

Comment

I've been waiting for my 41k chips to turn into 41k dollars for over a year. Hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.