PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you Embed Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you Embed Videos

I have seen people post links to videos which is okay but have also seen that it is possible to embed them, just looking for a link to an instruction blog or video.
    "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Did you figure it out?

Comment

nope....still looking

Comment

And still looking

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YN2260WELCw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

HTML Code:
            <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YN2260WELCw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Okay will stop playing...Sorryyyy

Comment

Hi Ron,

what kind of videos do you want to embed? In order to embed a youtube link you can simply use our youtube plugin: [.youtube] id [/youtube] (Without the ".")

The id is everything after the "=" in a youtube link. E.g.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgwjUJsU1PI id is: ZgwjUJsU1PI

Whole code: [.youtube]ZgwjUJsU1PI[./youtube]

Comment

Thanks m8 that is what I needed......

Comment

Testing here embed didn't work in blog area. Is there a different method for this in the members Blog area? Thanks umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
                      Is there a different method for this in the members Blog area? Thanks umbup:
                      Hi Forrest, There is a button in the toolbar where you write your blogs especially for You-tube videos. Try that and see if it works! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Wow thanks Raiser, That was a speedy response. umbup: I'll give it a try.

Comment

Hey Forrest, I really liked your heads up video, where you articulate your thought process out loud umbup: Was even thinking that could be a useful thing to do next time I feel like I'm getting sloppy and rushing decisions ... just think out loud and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
                            Hey Forrest, I really liked your heads up video, where you articulate your thought process out loud umbup: Was even thinking that could be a useful thing to do next time I feel like I'm getting sloppy and rushing decisions ... just think out loud and stuff
                            Thanks Sam, Felt a bit silly talking to myself. Also trying not to swear - but donkey is ok as an opponent is going to say the same about me.

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.