PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greeting Everyone!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting Everyone!!

Hi all, Well my name is daddybluff and I have been a member of pokerstars for a few years now and really enjoy playing poker at pokerstars.com. I had just recently signed up here at pokerschoolonline to get the word across of my new home games club I had just set up. there u will find many no limit hold-em tourney's with different range's of buy-in and tournament styles so feel free too join Club ID:612083 Invitation code pkr2012hg , all I ask is that you keep it clean and have fun, I hope too see u at the tables.

Welcome daddybluff! I hope you get lots of members. umbup:

Comment

Welcome Daddy,
      Went to check out your club but only see 3 members registered. Already belong to 2 good clubs now so will not be joining yours but thanks for the invite eh!

"A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Welcome and good luck with your home game.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.