PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!!

Hi everyone, i'm a newby to the poker world as i've only started playing for 6-7 weeks but iseem to be doing okay i finished 74th out of 30000 people in the EPT freeroll winning some short change which was fine by me as it was a freeroll and i have also had some succes in various other £1 tournys finishing 10th only last night and pocketing a nice £25!! So i now have the the poker buzz and hope to improve even more!!

Good luck everyone!!
    A-C-E-R272

Hi there A-C-E-R272 Welcome to the Forum! You are very welcome to join our community home game! Great to see you here! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:19 PM.

Comment

£1 tournys finishing 10th only last night and pocketing a nice £25
      Hmm.
      According to my spies, that was a $5.50 tourney and you finished 10th for $24.76, which is about 15 quid

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.