PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Aussie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Aussie

Hi everyone.
    Joined last December but have just been lurking around.
    Thought it was about time I posted something and an intro seemed the right place to start.

I've been playing poker online for about 3 years (play money only). Decided last month to put some cash up and "have a go"

Played some MTT's, cash ring games etc. It seems that SNG's seem to work well for me.
    Been grinding around the $1.50 mark and doing OK.

If you run into me on the felt - say gidday.

Cheers
    Quincy

hello m8t glad to see you on here,hope to read some interesting points of view from you,glad you are no longing lurking lol,the more the merrier,and the more people who post the more we all will understand and learn more.

Comment

Hello Quincy, Great to see you here at PSO! Wishing you every success at the tables! Raiser umbup:
      Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:30 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome to the forum Quincy!

Thanks for the intro.

After you have a look at the link Raiser provided,
        be sure to let us know if you have any questions.
        The group here is more than helpful.

Take your time, enjoy, and best o' luck!!

Comment

hi quincy ,are you playing any leagues at all ,gl on the felt
          will say gidday ,may be a strange accent tho im a brit but have lived in canada for 30 years lol

Comment

Not playing any leagues yet - but hope to soon.

Cheers
            Quincy

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.