PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello to all player!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello to all player!!!

hello i'm claudio and i'm new in pokerstars.co.uk

this is my first time in one .com and i think i choice the best in the world,i play in the pokerstars.it because i'm italian and i just loved this poker room...now i moved definitly in UK and i decide to move in pokerstars.com

i hope to have a new and lot of friends.

see you soon in the table.

bye!!!

Welcome to PSO, .com, and the forum Claudio! umbup: Hey if you need any tips for getting started, or just to get more familiar with the site, click ***dead link removed*** After you have a look, be sure and let us know if you have any questions. The community here is quite helpful and friendly. Look in the home games forum for some good play and a chance to make some more friends. Hope you enjoy everything and best o' luck!
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Hi claudio pokerstars is great and have a great forum for learning,i suggest before you hit the tables have a good route around the forum so you will get an idea of what to expect in the games.
      There are many free rolls,and leagues etc for good practice,join some home games for great free chip play and practice,and most of all never be affraid to post on the forum anything from questions to gripes.We see a lot of people who come on the forum and then just disapear lol,hope you enjoy your time on here and i recommend as the best advce one of the ,or all of the live training sessions with real class players who teach you behond standard poker abilities.
      Another good starting pont would be to start firstly to look at bankroll management as this seems to be everyones first mistake on pokerstars.
      Hope this helps anything just ask.
      Last edited by holdemace486; Wed Feb 08, 2012, 10:07 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Hi claudio, Welcome to PSO, it's great to see you here! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Ue', ciao pure a te
          Bella palla il .it, no?

As they say, this is a great place to learn, basic and advanced, it certainly helped me, they have some really good players sharing their knowledge, read, be patient and practice... per bravo che tu sia, puoi sempre migliorare.

Comment

hi claudio ,im a brit living in canda good to see new faces

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.