PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi folks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi folks

Hi everyone, I'm Adam.

I came here on the back of a poker tournament that was held in work a few weeks back, which rekindled my old love for the game (after coming second hehe). I'm a forum regular in a few places on the web, so fairly used to this set up.

Very happy to be here, seems like a great place to learn - and I am more than happy to do lots of that!

welcome mate.. enjoy ur stay and if u have any questions don't be afraid to ask.. we're a friendly bunch.. till there are chips infornt of us anyway..

Comment

Hello Adam (ah309) Great to see you here! As Austerror already said ask plenty of questions & post some hands for analysis etc, there is truly a great bunch of people here. Again, great to see you and I look forward to reading your posts! Raiser umbup:
      Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:33 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wayneo75

enjoy your game mate Good Luck
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

hello adam and welcome to the forum.this forum is great for improving your skills mate some very usefull videos and topics,hope you enjoy your time here and dont be afraid to post any questions or gripes lol.
          Last edited by holdemace486; Wed Feb 08, 2012, 09:38 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.