PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all

hello every one,im newish to poker and my freind on here recommended i join poker school,,
    he has learnt me basic tag abc poker and would.like to learn some other styles of play and to improve my game.

I am currently playing sng 45 people 25c buyin and doing ok for a beginner.Thank you
    hope to get great use out of the school.
    Last edited by iriggedit929; Sat Feb 04, 2012, 10:25 PM.

Welcome iriggedit929

Its a great place to learn and ask questions.

Can i ask how you are doing in the 45 mans

(how many games how much you won/lost)

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hi grade b,i am currently 11 percent itm

Comment

Hi rigged and welcome to PSO! umbup: Tell your friend thank you...you'll soon find out how fortunate you are to have discovered this place so young in your poker career. The community here is knowledgeable and more than helpful. Be sure to check out Cowboy's Challenge which you can find in the Challenges Forum. It's all about those SnG's you're playing. Enjoy and best o' luck!
        Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:38 PM.

Comment

cool how many games is that?

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well, if uriggedit you should be doing ok...

Comment

thanks 4 the info dan.. an grade b not that many, i will look or you look if possible

Comment

I looked (on pokerprolabs) :/
                Er... I guess you ain't rigged that well

While I'm at it, as I don't want to start a new brag thread... I'm so glad I won the last 45-man, as I finished 8 and 9 respectively in the last two... and wasted $1.10 on a timed tourney when the SNGs were down (not going to play one of them again).

Comment

don we all start at the bottom ,and no 1 said i was rigged thats just a name am not tryin say am a pro just doin well for a newish player an what iv played upto yet....

Comment

Hey mine's just a name too, that's why I just have to be cilly though

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.