PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd say hi to everyone on the forums

I've been playing on here since I turned 18 (only a month and half ago) and I really am starting to love it. I've almost made double what I deposited, so a good solid start so far to my career.

I've really learned a lot just reading some of the threads and watching the training sessions, so I'd definitely recommend them to any newbies like me on here.

So yeah, Peace!

Good luck Adam!!

Comment

hey Adam, nice run keep winning umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Adamski JC View Post
        Just thought I'd say hi to everyone on the forums

I've been playing on here since I turned 18 (only a month and half ago) and I really am starting to love it. I've almost made double what I deposited, so a good solid start so far to my career.

I've really learned a lot just reading some of the threads and watching the training sessions, so I'd definitely recommend them to any newbies like me on here.

So yeah, Peace!
        this guy sounds like he's been put here.... ...by Management....lol

Comment

Hi There Adamski JC, Great to see you here and your very welcome, Glad to hear your getting some value from the Forum and Training Videos. There are a lot of very helpful people here so keep posting your questions and put some hands in for review. Good luck at the tables, Raiser umbup:
          Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:39 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Last edited by chuckkky; Thu Feb 09, 2012, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
              this guy sounds like he's been put here.... ...by Management....lol
              What? :$
              Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
              Hi There Adamski JC, Great to see you here and your very welcome, Glad to hear your getting some value from the Forum and Training Videos. There are a lot of very helpful people here so keep posting your questions and put some hands in for review. If you have'nt seen it, member !!!111Dan put together a great thread full of useful tip on: Good luck at the tables, Raiser umbup:
              Thanks for that, I'll check it out umbup:
              Originally posted by chuckkky View Post
              If you just turned 18, Why do you have a baby as your avatar?
              Have you ever heard of memegenerator? It's just a picture on that site, it's not my baby lol

Comment

Cute kid none the less.

Welcome Adam. Hope you enjoy everything offered. Be sure and let us know if you have any questions on anything.

Thanks for the intro.

Best o' luck!

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.