PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Poker Friends,

Firstly, let me introduce myself.

I am a professional chess player, former National Champion and currently ranked in the Top 5. During my chess career I had the opportunity to work with a close friend of mine who reached the Supernova status and he introduced me to poker a few months ago.

Therefore, intrigued, I joined Pokerstars.com last week (01/23/2012) and I am pleased to share with all of you my new poker experience!
    Last edited by DivineGalaxy; Sun Feb 12, 2012, 10:16 PM. Reason: Edit

Welcome to PSO Good luck at the tables umbup:

Comment

welcome, there are a lot of great chess players who went on to become great poker players

Comment

Hi DivineGalaxy! Welcome to the forum. Patience and thinking ahead, like you do playing chess, are two great qualities for a poker player to have. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
        Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:47 PM.
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by RaBBiiTGiiRL View Post
          Welcome to PSO Good luck at the tables umbup:
          Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
          welcome, there are a lot of great chess players who went on to become great poker players
          Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
          Hi DivineGalaxy! Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that was set up by our new members coordinator, Dan, that will help to get you started taking advantage all that PSO has to offer. Patience and thinking ahead, like you do playing chess, are two great qualities for a poker player to have. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
          Thank you for all your support!

Comment

Originally posted by DivineGalaxy View Post
            Dear Poker Friends,

Firstly, let me introduce myself.
            I am a professional chess player, former National Champion and currently ranked in the Top 5. During my chess career I had the opportunity to work with a close friend of mine who reached the Supernova status and he introduced me to poker a few months ago. Therefore, intrigued, I joined Pokerstars.com last week (01/23/2012) and I am pleased to share with all of you my new poker experience.

If you would like to know more about me, please visit my blog

Read more: The Road to Supernova in a Divine Galaxy (DivineGalaxy) - http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blo...3&preview=true

Any suggestions or help is welcomed!
            Nice intro. Link to blog is broken.

Comment

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
              Nice intro. Link to blog is broken.
              Thank you Link fixed!

Comment

Welcome to the club! Cool Username too! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome Divine!

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                    Welcome to the club! Cool Username too! Raiser umbup:
                    Thank you!
                    Originally posted by TEXASKICK View Post
                    Welcome Divine!
                    Many Thanks!

Comment

Hi Divine and welcome to the community. Thanks very much for the intro and congrats on your success! If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Best o' luck in your quest. umbup:

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.