PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Canada

Hello all,

Just saying quick hello. And glad to be here. Being a novice at hold'em i hope to get some good advice and learn as much as i can.

H.H

to be honest I made the big mistake of joining as a new member to pokerstars and then winning a little more than i loaded. I decided to be a boob and play for more money than what i started playing for and lost it all lol. So thats why i am here . I have been reading alot and absorbing alot. so time will tell.

Comment

Hi H.H699! Welcome to the forum. Please take full advantage of all of the information on the site, as there are many things that can help all players. There are also a number of threads on bankroll management (easiest way would be to go to the search feature in the forum and type in 'bankroll management'). Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:42 PM.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome to PSO and the forum H! umbup: Like JW said, the community here is more than helpful and friendly so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. You've come to the right place to learn. And I agree, bankroll management would probably be a good start. Take care, enjoy, and best o' luck!

Comment

You're in the right place. Lots of help available. Forum, courses, Live Training, video archive, skill leagues -- dive in and start to upgrade your play. umbup:
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.