PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello to you all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello to you all

Just wanted to drop a quick line to introduce myself. I actually joined a few years ago but never played a game because I got sick and life got in the way. Glad I found my way back and am looking forward to meeting new friends.
    HerSecret
    Last edited by HerSecret; Wed Jan 25, 2012, 08:29 AM. Reason: spelling

Hi HerSecret! Welcome to the forum. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:43 PM.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

*** Moved *** Hi there HerSecert, Welcome to PSO! I moved your thread to the New Members section. Be sure to check out the link that JWK has given you. It's great to see you here. Any questions just ask! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome HerSecret. Thanks for the intro! umbup: Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Best o' luck!!!

Comment

Hi HerSecret,

What games do you play?

Ask questions post hands , the folks here are very good at helping each other improve.

Above all have fun,

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thx

thanks for tips from you both and the link

Comment

Grade B

I play NL Hold EM and I have to tell you I love that quote from Churchill it is going on my wall! Hope to see you around the tables. Thanks for the welcome and best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by HerSecret View Post
                I play NL Hold EM and I have to tell you I love that quote from Churchill it is going on my wall! Hope to see you around the tables. Thanks for the welcome and best of luck.
                If u see him at the tables and he 4xbets just fold.

Comment

Churchill???
                  6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello and Welcome .

Dear Her Secret ,

Hello and welcome back to your poker life .

I believe you have made a right start to start with the poker school online .

Wish you lot of learing and lot of poker and lot of success in poker and your life .

Comment

Thanks

Its really nice to hear words of encouragement! Thanks alot

Comment

heres the quote

Originally posted by wetmoose 613 View Post
                        Churchill???
                        I am always ready to learn but I don't always like being taught--Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.