PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hi, my name is Ben and I'm from Montreal, Canada. I've been playing poker on and off for about 2-3 years but never got serious about it until the start of this year. For now I read as much as I can about the game and only play sparingly as my time is limited.

I had never played online before and so far, I'm really enjoying it. All I want is to keep getting better. And PSO seems really helpful for that.

Looking forward to meet you all at the tables!

welcome mate, you've definitely come to the right place.. one of our ever efficient mods will be here shortly to point u in the right direction.. Feel free to ask any questions u have around the forum and look forward to see u out there..

Comment

Hey Ben, welcome to PSO and the forum. Thanks for the intro. umbup: There's a lot to see and get involved in...from the Skill Leagues, Live Training, the videos and library, to hands analysis and home games of our members, it all helps to make this the best place to learn poker, make some friends, and have a great time while learning. Hope to see you around and best o' luck!
      Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.