PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,
    just a brief note to introduce myself.
    Been playing for a number of years on PS and just about holding my own, bankroll wise, for now.
    Kept losing every reload for quite a while when i first started, but dont have to reload quite so often recently since i joined up with PSO and started to really learn , not just how to play, but how to win.
    Tried a few other sites, but have yet to find one better than Stars. Look forward to hearing from anyone that fancies a chat about poker. Well thats it really, looking forward to learning and learning and learning etc.

welcome and enjoy all the resources this place has to offer. there are plenty.
    I'm sure a mod will be here shortly to provide you with links and such to help get you started. have fun!
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

hi...are you from the UK? me too! Good luck and we'll see each other about. P.S. The Cowboy Challenge is a good thing to do...umbup:umbup: Richard

Comment

Originally posted by wiltshireman View Post
        Hi all, just a brief note to introduce myself. Been playing for a number of years on PS and just about holding my own, bankroll wise, for now. Kept losing every reload for quite a while when i first started, but dont have to reload quite so often recently since i joined up with PSO and started to really learn , not just how to play, but how to win. Tried a few other sites, but have yet to find one better than Stars. Look forward to hearing from anyone that fancies a chat about poker. Well thats it really, looking forward to learning and learning and learning etc.
        Hi wiltshireman, welcome to PSO and the forum. umbup: Thanks for the intro. It's always great to hear how the School is benefiting players who have been playing on Stars for a while. The community here is great and very helpful so enjoy! Look forward to seeing you around and best o' luck!
        Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the welcome, much appreciated.
          Looking forward to getting to know you all.
          I'm in the UK and playing most days on PS if you ever want to look me up, but i am hidden from search at the moment at the tables.
          Best regards

Tony.

Comment

Great to see you here Tony! Welcome to PSO! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.