PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello :)

Hi every1, Been playing on pokerstars for a while, but decided to join PSO to exchange expirience and try to improve my game more Made nice cash here and there, but nothing big on pokerstars. Biggest win on pokerstars was at the end of 2011, 4th place in the $5,50 2R/1A 30K of $2,500. And after that got few more wins in a row, guess i had the upswing ive been waiting for years now Im Swedish, but live in Malta since a year now. Been playing poker for about 9 years and will still do it for i dont know how long I love the game! umbup: Good luck every1 at the tables!

Welcome to the Forums,

Its a great place to learn with lots of nice folks willing to take the time to help.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi There RG, You are very welcome here at Poker School! Any questions just ask and I hope you enjoy your time here! Raiser umbup:
      Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:36 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

welcome aboard good to see a new player. See you in the standings.Great help here @ PSO.

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Hi Rabbitgirl and welcome to the forum! umbup: Thanks for the intro. Congrats on the upswing. This community is great so if you have any questions, be sure to ask. We look forward to seeing you around and best o' luck!

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.