PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Oz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Oz

Gday all,

Only just found this site, even though have been with PS for about 3 years

Looks like a great site to work on my game, and get serious about what i want to do with poker journey. Have had some good success with the SNG forms of the game, but looking at doing something to take my game to the next level, and start making some extra monies along the way.

Looking through the videos, there seems to be some great stuff to go over (hand reading, effective note taking etc.) which are some areas i just dont do enough of to make my life easier.

Look forward to posting some good scores, and working with the community along the way.

Good luck on the tables.

Regards
    Rob

hi Rob

I'm sure a Mod will be along shortly to guide you about..

Have fun and Good Luck

Richard

Comment

Hello Rob,

Welcome to PSO. We are glad that you found us.

Let us know if you need any future help. You will find this place full of people willing to lend a hand.

Joe
      Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Rob you are already a legend in my eyes because 1) your first word at PSO was Gday 2) you have Brian Griffin as your avatar.

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaxwell View Post
          Rob you are already a legend in my eyes because 1) your first word at PSO was Gday 2) you have Brian Griffin as your avatar. Welcome to the forums.
          LOL, the universal greeting term recognised all over the world. Just dont ever mention "oi oi oi" The Family Guy should be recommended viewing by all. Such an educational show umbup:

Comment

Hi Rob and thanks for the intro.
            Welcome to PSO and the forum.

There are a lot of things that make this a great community. Take the time to look through all the site has to offer.

Be sure to post if you have any questions on anything. People here are friendly and helpful.

My wife hates Family Guy...actually, I think she hates how I laugh at such stimulating, intellectual entertainment.

Take care and enjoy!
            Best o' luck!

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
              Hi Rob and thanks for the intro.
              Welcome to PSO and the forum.

There are a lot of things that make this a great community. Take the time to look through all the site has to offer.

Be sure to post if you have any questions on anything. People here are friendly and helpful.

My wife hates Family Guy...actually, I think she hates how I laugh at such stimulating, intellectual entertainment.

Take care and enjoy!
              Best o' luck!

Meh,what does she know? After all she hates your favorite poker hand to.

Good to see ya bud.

Welcome to the booby hatch Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post

Take care and enjoy!
                Best o' luck!
                LOL mine too! They just dont like quality intellectual stimulation! s'all I can figure..
                Oh! And welcome brian...errr rob ejoy whats about! I know you will. GL out there
                MT
                May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.