PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the world of poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the world of poker

[ what it do poker world im new to the game but i fill i am a up an comen poker star yall teach an ill learn thank you

This is a good place to learn.

Have you looked at some videos the training staff have recorded yet?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Poker-Videos

a lot their i know if you would like specific questions answered post them and usally somebody will shoot you a reply inside an hour.

If your new try the courses and quizs

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/cou...-Poker-Lessons

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi There Exavoir1414, Firstly, you are very welcome here where at PSO! There's tons of great stuff here to help you improve your skills. Check out the links that Grade b has provided. Good luck on the tables! Raiser umbup:
      Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:35 PM.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user
        Listen, ask questions and not only are these guys willing to help you but you have an abundance of resources and the right mind set. Only two more words to begin you on your way. BANKROLL MANAGEMENT (surpasses all else!)
        This is by far the most important thing in becoming a profitable player. I just see big (positive) differences between me playing without and with bankroll management and that without really changing the way I play poker. And good luck on your pokerjourney umbup:

Comment

Welcome to the forum and PSO exavior. Thanks very much for the intro. You've definitely found an abundance of resources to improve your game. (And I agree as well, once you learn the game, Bankroll Management is critical to understand and implement...after all, everyone goes through downswings.) Please look through the links everyone provided and let us know if you have any questions after you do so. This place is loaded with both helpful info, and even more, helpful people. So take your time to look through everything and enjoy!! umbup: Take care & best o' luck!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.