PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Poker experience :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Poker experience :)

Hey guys , i'm new in the pso , i'm 22 years old , and i play poker about 2 years and a half.
    I was playing a lot o live poker , but i came to a moment when i understood that playing online will be a better step in my poker experience.

I made my deposit of 50$ and after 2 weeks a managed to make my bankroll 302$
    I play MTT and some SNG.

My best result's so far are

1)PokerStars Tournament #477819454, No Limit Hold'em
    Buy-In: $1.00/$0.10 USD
    10938 players
    Finished the tournament in 19th place. A USD 178.27 award

2)PokerStars Tournament #477312479, No Limit Hold'em
    Buy-In: $0.10 USD
    6881 players
    Finished the tournament in 3rd place. A USD 135.04

I will try to publish more of my result

P.S Sorry for my bad english . Thnx PSO for awsome lesson's and i hope i will write soon)

Hi there Iwork4food, Your very welcome here at PSO! It's great to see you here. Those are two awesome finishes and a great start to your online poker career. Any questions just ask! Regards, Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

*moved*
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome to PSO and the forum Iwork4food. Thank you for the intro and congrats on your success this far. umbup: Like Raiser said, let us know if you have any questions. Your english is just fine and dandy.

Comment

Thnx guys i realy apreciate it umbup:
          Last edited by iwork4food; Sun Dec 11, 2011, 03:00 AM. Reason: gramma mistake

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.