PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello to all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all

A litte history.. used to play when i was bout 20 years but i didn't really know what i was doing. Started playing live games about a year ago and done pretty well earning about 200 per week from small live tourneys but was more about luck rather then the way i played.

Came across this site as i have never really done that well on-line and it has improved my game lots live and on-line.. taken the luck element out of it. Just by watching some of the tourney videos. Im getting deeper into the games and then sucking out.. but it will come eventually. i hope

Welcome aboard Nick! Great to hear that your finding improvement in your game. We are all learning here. Be sure to get the maximum value out of this site. I look forward to reading your posts. Regards, Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks.. great site.. keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Hey nick, just wanted to say welcome to the forum and thanks for the intro!
        I'm out of town for a few more days, but as you see, everyone here is more than helpful so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Don't forget, many members have homegames clubs on PokerStars and they're a lot of fun to play with your friends.

Look forward to seeing you around!

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.