PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello !

hi ,
    I just filled out my profile a bit and thought it about time i get some use out if this site as it seems prety cool .

One thing i just want to say is obv i have came hear for a reason , and that is to improve my game .
    i have been spending alot of time learning the game for over a year now , but havnt managed to put many hands in.
    I seem to be able to beat NL2 now , on a few sites so far and i feal like its about time to maybe take it to another level maybe .!
    hopefully threw been on here i mite learn more , and gain some confidence to start moving up the stakes as i feal like if i dont do somthing now i could be stuk on NL2 for ever lol.!

peace .!
    Lachlan (urgetintaxed)

Hiya, Wecome to PSO, I've definitely came across you before, on the Twitter I think. Great to see you here! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

yeah i just been reading that stuff on the link , thanx .

thought that mite have been you on twitter lol.

Comment

hi

hey raiser ,
        sry i know this mite be the wrong place to ask, but i keep notising that i need 150vpp's to watch some of the vids, i have alot more than 150vpp's but i still cant watch them , is this a monthly vpp requirement.?

edit; sry ignore this i found the answer
        Last edited by UrGetinTaxed; Sat Dec 03, 2011, 08:02 PM. Reason: had trouble deleting it

Comment

Welcome. have to say this is a great place to improve your game some many resourses and best of all a bunch of like minded friendly people.

grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by UrGetinTaxed View Post
            edit; sry ignore this i found the answer
            Not a problem, any questions just ask. Raiser umbup:

Comment

thanx ,
              i was stuk there trying to post hands using the hand replayer in the hand analyis section , but i got it in the end ,
              lol im so happy now ,This was the main reason for coming here .as i cant use the site where i was geting my hands analysed before

Comment

Welcome to PSO and the forum taxed.

The Live Training and Hand Analysis are a couple of the best places for members to discuss and advance their game.
                Like ya' heard, if you have any more questions just let us know.

Thanks for the intro.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.