PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glenn West

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn West

Howdy folks!!
    May all your cards be live, until you get to my table!!

Arrr a pirate, wel come to the PSO Matey

Comment

Welcome to PSO Krugent! . I look forward to reading your posts and I wish you every success at the tables! Raiser umbup:
      Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:24 PM. Reason: fixed link

Comment

Hey Glenn, welcome to PSO and the forum.
        Thanks for the intro.
        PSO is a great community with lots of helpful people around so after you check out the link that Raiser provided, please be sure to let us know if you have any questions at all.

Tomorrow starts a new month and that means a reset of the Skill Leagues, so be sure to get ready to get started.

Take the time to look through everything and enjoy!

Comment

tyvm everybody!!
          I managed a 5th in an Open Skill game last night, here's to hoping I can repeat this month.
          I'm finding most things ok and will have a look at that link as soon as I can, again, Thanks Folks!!
          Glenn
          Last edited by Krugent; Thu Dec 01, 2011, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.