PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st post- saying hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st post- saying hi

been playing 8+yrs now
    usually a freeroller/micro player (til bankroll builds then i lose it)
    Im back on stars again after I lost my fortune last time
    cyas and gl

Welcome to PSO!

Be sure to check out the live training and the videos.

Also check out the Hand analysis forum if you have any questions about a particular hand.

There is a lot of good stuff here on PSO, so glad to see you!
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome aboard.

If you want to get off that poker treadmill you came to the right place to help you try to do that. Make full use of everything that is offered here and I can guarantee you'll see improvement in your game.

Comment

Hi Mika, and welcome to PSO! There's a great community here of guys and gals that are more than eager to help each other out and improve their game. Here's a link to a thread that Dan put together with a few useful tips on how to get started here at PSO! It's great to see you here and good luck at the tables! Raiser umbup:
        Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by mikalupagoo View Post
            been playing 8+yrs now usually a freeroller/micro player (til bankroll builds then i lose it) Im back on stars again after I lost my fortune last time cyas and gl
            Welcome to PSO and the forum! umbup: After you read the link that Raiser provided, please be sure to let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you around.
            Originally posted by Adz427 View Post
            best of luck
            Welcome to you too Adz. I see this is your second post so welcome to the forum. umbup: Please also look at the link that Raiser provided. Let us know if you have any questions and enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and good luck. Make sure you stick around and the people here will point you in the right direction.

Comment

Welcome, after you have had a look around, check out some of the videos that our live trainers have made, they really helped me break out of the mold you are discribing.

Grade b
                I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.