PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's me the want to be Master @ Poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's me the want to be Master @ Poker

Just in: new here to the PokerSchool site, and already like it alot.

Hobby pokerplayer with to little time to play al i want so have to lose some sleep to play enough to keep my addiction happy

Just your average guy from Holland ( the Netherlands ) moved here from another pokersite and like the action already.
    Started playing about a year ago and getting the hang of it a bit lately.
    But i want to improve so i don't have to put in the money every now and then, thats why i am here.

Hope to meat loads of you ppl that are inhere on the table's out there in the future.

Hi X. Great to see you here at PSO! Here is a link that Dan put together to welcome new members: I look forward to reading your posts and recommend that you ask lots of questions and attend some of the Live Training sessions. Welcome aboard! Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

OMG first guy that comes from the same country as me

Welcome friend

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
        OMG first guy that comes from the same country as me

Welcome friend
        Cannot believe that i am the second Dutch to attend this school

( Maar dan ben ik misschien de eerste die je opvalt )
        Maybe i am the first you notice ( for the not Dutch among us )

Tnx for the warm welcome.
        And made my second post already here in What a little info can do = nice reading i hope.

Comment

Welkom bij PSO! Al de grote les links, evenals de live training links! Vergeet niet om de live training sessies bij te wonen, ze zijn gewoon AWESOME!

Blij dat je er bent!

(Translation: Welcome to PSO! All the great lesson links, as well as the live training links! Do not forget to attend the live training sessions, they are simply AWESOME!

Glad to have you here!)

Google Translate rocks!

Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome Red and thanks for the intro.

Let us know if you have any questions on anything. Please read the link that Royal provided to help get started.

There's lots that make this a great place to learn poker, mostly it's the people.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.