PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is me

hi all my names steve,poker alias holdemace486,i live in staffordshire in the uk,i play a good game of poker when i dont tilt,lol.any tips for tilting hugely appreciated,and hope i can put a little incite back myself into certain topics thx

Welcome to the club umbup:

Comment

Hi Steve, Great to see you here at PSO! Here's a link to a page that Dan put together as a welcome to new members: We're all learning here so ask as many questions as possible. Raiser umbup:
      Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

thx

thx m8t will look at link

Comment

Hi bro and welcome to pso, i know we both good at tilting lol, learn how to use the hand replayer bro and u think u just got hit hard in a hand then post it for an evalution these guys will talk you through your hand and make u either feel better about your move or put u right, theres some proper clever lads in here, dont take insult to what some of them put as a reply they are only trying to help, i know we both been playing poker for an age now, you even longer than me but damn i feel like a big fish after joining this forum lol, watch some of the training vids bruvv all the live trainers are great especially no offence to the others but the langolier really knows how to explain himself as he started off as a member of this forum, there is live training sessions at night about 1am our time its abit late but they are worth staying up for. GL bro

Next time u start to tilt come off the tables and stick a training video on, this gives your head time to recover, its worked for me bro ive watched about 100 hours of video lmao.

Comment

Glad to see you here Steve!

Welcome!
            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome umbup: When you feel tilt starting to happen... take a break, go have a pint and relax. Then, when you're ready again, jump back in. It's the best way to deal with it, to take a break.
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome Steve.
                You can search the forums and find threads (some hilarious) on avoiding tilt.

After you look through the link that Raiser posted, let us know if you have any questions.
                There's a lot to see so take your time.
                Thanks for the intro.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.