PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys

Been watching poker for a few years and only recently I have decided to learn all of the rules and start playing myself online. I knew more or less how poker worked but I didn't know everything about blinds or rivers or flops etc

I have started by downloading the Pokerstars software to play on the Playmoney tables to get the "hang" of it before I actually start playing with real money, mainly because my GF would castrate me if I lost it all lol

I joined this site to learn more about the game and meet some more beginners and pros to mingle with

Thanks for reading

Saw the name and instantly thought of Deucescracked poker coach.

Good luck lots of information to help you out here and dont be afraid to ask questions.

Oh yeah I beat you Dan!! ;p

Comment

good luck Tall umbup: similar story to mine And cookies Dan is busy moving things lol

Comment

Damn,I felt like a cowboy getting that first shot off at high noon.
        Now Im going to have to draw up a new plan to feed my ego.

Comment

Welcome Paul to the forum and PSO. umbup: Starting with play money is a great idea. See if you can learn good bankroll management principles and apply them to increase your account. A couple things you can use as a brand new beginner are the Glossary Tab up top, and the Courses Tab, starting with the basic course, followed by the core course and quizzes. You can also participate in any freeroll on Pokerstars, including the Poker School Skill Leagues. This link can be found above any leaderboard on the Home tab. Be sure to check out all the tabs, including Live Training, Blogs, Promotions and the rest to see everything offered. Let us know if you have any questions. Cookies and Roomik will be glad to answer you.

Comment

Welcome to PSO TallPaul and good luck at the tables! umbup:

Comment

Welcome home sir!
              we're here to help each other.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.