PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy folks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy folks

Hey there everyone Im new around here. Still just getting used to the set up of PS as im used to a few other sites and joined here to step up my game umbup: . I got into poker when a tutor used it as evidence that maths really could come in handy. So I taught myself to play, could only play with cash recently as I only just turned 18. I'm here to learn and hope to see you at the tables Regards, Bobber93

Howdy Bobber and welcome to PSO and the forum. umbup: Wow, I wish I would have found this place at 18! You've found a great place to start learning. The Live Training, videos, our hands analysts, blogs, the people here, and all the rest make this the best place to learn poker. To get the info on the Poker School Skill Leagues, please go to the Home tab up top, then scroll down to one of the leaderboards. Just above any one of them is a red, League Overview link that will take you to how the leagues are set up and run. You have a chance to make some serious $$ here with absolutely no investment required. The community is great here. Many members have home games running that enhance the friendships started here. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.