PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI!

I am new too here..cant even make my own thread in this forum..

cheers guys

ps: is there anything i should know about anything?
    thanks before

Originally posted by GODvsDOG View Post
    I am new too here..cant even make my own thread in this forum.. cheers guys ps: is there anything i should know about anything? thanks before
    Effsea is a donk,that should get you started. umbup: Welcome aboard.

Comment

cheers guys

thanks before
      Don't talk to me. It'll get us both in trouble

Comment

I am new too here..cant even make my own thread in this forum.. cheers guys ps: is there anything i should know about anything? thanks before
        Welcome to PSO and the forum. umbup: We may help ya' start one this first time by moving this to a new thread. To start your own, click on the forum tab up top. This will take you to an index that describes what each forum is for. Once you get familiar with these, you can choose one from the drop menu, under the gray Go To tab just above here. Then when you click on the appropriate forum to put your thread in, select New Topic in the gray tabs. Be sure to include a title and you're all done once you hit submit at the bottom. As far as anything about anything... well, you'll have to get a bit more specific. Look through all the tabs up top to see everything that the community has to offer. The Live Training and the archived videos are a great start. To get the info on the League setups, go to the Home tab. You can find the leaderboards here, and in the red links above the leaderboards, you'll find links to the league overview and more. Don't hesitate to ask any questions that we can narrow down to a few sentences.

Comment

cheers guys

thanks before
          ** Moved ** to a thread all its own!

Comment

thanks before
            play tight (most of the time)

Comment

Another member showing up as missing or you get a screen name change?

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.