PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a 'Hello'...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a 'Hello'...

....to all who do the daily grind!

Been on PS a fair few years now. Joined the PSO back in '09.

I'm currently managing to re-build my original bankroll from the ashes (after deliberately spewin it through my interest waning....guess we've all been there at some point!), thru playing mostly micro SnG's, MTT's, Freerolls & some 6-max/full-ring cash games.

I've NEVER desposited on the site (I use the 'variance' factor in a positive way, as a 'reminder' NOT to fall into that trapdoor ).

Used to play in the old UK & Ireland Poker League before the re-vamp. Probably try & get back into the PSO skill leagues as well in the not to distant future.

Anyhow, enough waffle, just really wanna say best of luck on the tables to all

Cya on the cyber-felt!

Paul aka zZ.Ma$kin.Zz

good luck building it back up!
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

HELLO AND GOOD LUCK umbup:
      sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Thanks for the intro Paul and welcome back. umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.