PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from marky_crash new PSO member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from marky_crash new PSO member

Hi folks

I am marky_crash been playing on stars for 3-4 years i am mostly a omaha8 player.

Didn't know this place existed until recently.

Like the site and the videos (would like some more Omaha 8 though) if i can encourage/contribute to omaha8 discussion i will

marky

welcome Marky, and good luck!

Comment

Just keep out of our leagues. They weren't meant for you

Comment

Welcome to PSO and the forum Marky.
        Glad you found it. There are lots of great people in the community. If you have any questions, everyone is more than helpful.
        Take a look at the league tab above to get all the info on the 3 different set ups.
        The live training, videos, blogs and the rest are great resources.
        Many players have home games too if you're interested. You can see all of them in the Home Games forum.

Have a great time and we'll see ya' soon.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome folks and lol darkman :p

Comment

Originally posted by marky_crash View Post
            Thanks for the welcome folks and lol darkman :p
            Nice to see you again after so long. I'm not sure how you'll personally benefit from your involvement here other than from the "high end" videos, but the membership as a whole will certainly enjoy picking your brain.

How's the live game going ?

Comment

Hi,,,

Hi folks

I am marky_crash been playing on stars for 3-4 years i am mostly a omaha8 player.

Didn't know this place existed until recently.

Like the site and the videos (would like some more Omaha 8 though) if i can encourage/contribute to omaha8 discussion i will

marky
              I luv omaha and omaha...8,,,, I wish they had these and 8 game,,,here in the league,,,,,maybe some day!!!
              Would enjoy reading anything you may suggest,,,on the subject to help get better,,,

Comment

Great to have you at PSO marky_crash. umbup:

Comment

Thanks folks

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                  Nice to see you again after so long. I'm not sure how you'll personally benefit from your involvement here other than from the "high end" videos, but the membership as a whole will certainly enjoy picking your brain.

How's the live game going ?
                  Good to see you too darkman!

Havn't been playing much live recently been playing a lot of sngs on stars and taking part in a promo on bwin just now , just going to get back into some live stuff though. I joined hoping there would be some omaha8 vids to have a nosey at but havn't found any yet.

Hope the tables are treating you well dark!

Comment

Thanks folks

Good to see you too darkman!

Havn't been playing much live recently been playing a lot of sngs on stars and taking part in a promo on **** just now , just going to get back into some live stuff though. I joined hoping there would be some omaha8 vids to have a nosey at but havn't found any yet.

Hope the tables are treating you well dark!
                    Shush. Me too. Not supposed to mention that

Last six weeks have been dire, but I think I may have just about turned the tide. Payback for having such a good August I think.

Not playing PLO8 I've never thought of looking for info. But I'm sure the oracle (TheLangolier) will be along shortly to advise on what's available that may be suitable.

Run good mate

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.