PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahoy-hoy , im new at the zoo.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahoy-hoy , im new at the zoo.

Hi folks, just wanted to say hello....new to PSO, but not poker.. managed to stumble by so far, but maybe soon i'll know where i blew it..l.. lol ... enjoy the games folks

Originally posted by bigrik666 View Post
    Hi folks, just wanted to say hello....new to PSO, but not poker.. managed to stumble by so far, but maybe soon i'll know where i blew it..l.. lol ... enjoy the games folks
    umbup: Welcome to the forum rik and thanks for the intro. Lots of great people here. Let us know if you have any questions. Take a look through all the tabs up top to get started.

Comment

hi Ric good luck and welcome!

Comment

hi rik welcome ,but dont feed the animals they may come back lol

Comment

bezzy999

hello, i am new to pso. its great. i wish i could go to a tournament its my dream to be in a live game.good luck see you soon

Comment

Hello bezzy and welcome to the forum. umbup: You've found a great place to learn and help you on your quest. Be sure to take advantage of everything offered here. The live training and archived videos are a must see. The other tabs include the format for the 3 league set ups, promotions, courses and quizzes, and a lot of other great material. Just a tip, don't hesitate to start your own thread in the forum so you get individual attention. You can do that by selecting the appropriate forum, then choosing New Topic. Let us know if you have any questions whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.