PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everybody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody

Hi, I'm a spanish guy, who is currently at university studying a engineering degree, and try to put some time into poker so i can pay my stuff hopefully.

I hope this school really imrpoves my game,

Thanks,

jdel54

Originally posted by jdel54 View Post
    Hi, I'm a spanish guy, who is currently at university studying a engineering degree, and try to put some time into poker so i can pay my stuff hopefully.

I hope this school really imrpoves my game,

Thanks,

jdel54
    WELCOME TO PSO AND THE FORUM
    LOT OF GOOD INFO. HERE

GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Welcome Jdel! umbup: There's lots to see in all the tabs above so look around and get involved. The more you put in, the more you'll get out of school.. both of yours. There's great videos for resources, members "homegame" clubs, live training, and much more. Let us know if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.