PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't access Basic Course quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access Basic Course quiz

I've studied the Basic Course but when I go to the quiz page I find an empty window and nothing to click to start the quiz. Someone else in the forum had the same problem and overcame it by launching Pokerstars from Firefox, but this didn't work for me. Can anyone suggest another solution?

Welcome to the league and the forum Art. umbup: Sorry that didn't work for ya'. The only thing I can suggest from there is to email support@pokerschoolonline.com and see if they can give you some help. I'm not the most savvy person on the comp., I suggested the change of browser to the other player only because I've seen it work before. Let us know if you have any other questions, or if support isn't able to assist you.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.